Bushmills Irish Coffee
- 2 oz Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- .5 oz Brown Sugar Almond Syrup
- 6 oz Root & Branch Coffee
- Build all ingredients in a warm Irish Coffee mug.
- Top with a generous dollop of vanilla scented whipped cream.
- Garnish with freshly grated orange zest.
How to make the Vanilla Scented Whipped Cream
- 1 cup fresh whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla syrup
Whip the cream until you get soft peaks. Add sugar and extract and whip until incorporated. Store in fridge.
Yield: about 2 cups (10 servings)
How to make the Brown Sugar Almond Syrup
- 2 cups Sugar in the Raw
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Almond Extract
In a blender, combine sugar and water and blend until sugar is dissolved. Add extract and blend until incorporated.