Mr. High Maintenance
- 2 oz Basil Infused Loft and Bear Vodka
- .5 oz Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- 3 Muddled Strawberries
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- .5 oz Grapefruit Syrup
1. Mix the Cocktail: Combine the strawberries, grapefruit syrup and lime juice into a cocktail shaker. Using a muddler, gently press the ingredients to release the flavors/aroma. Add the remaining ingredients. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice, and shake for 10 seconds to chill.
2. Strain the Cocktail: Using a hawthorne strainer and fine mesh strainer, strain the cocktail over the fine mesh strainer into a glass over ice. (The purpose of double straining is to ensure you remove any ice shards or remaining solids from the cocktail).