Spiced Pear Tequila Cocktail – Pottery Barn
Spending quality time with friends and loved ones is a highlight of the fall and winter. These months are some of my favorite for home bartending because of the seasonal flavors, and this Spiced Pear Tequila Cocktail has a good amount of them.
This cocktail was a really special one for me to create. It was crafted specifically for renowned Bridal and Fashion Designer, Monique Lhuillier, for her collaboration with Pottery Barn on a signature tabletop collection.
It shouldn't come as a surprise that I'm always on the lookout for elegant glassware that both elevates a cocktail and entertaining experience. These Monique Lhuillier Coupe Stem Glasses are amazing and do just that. They're a perfect addition to any home, whether you're getting them for yourself or gifting to a friend.
Now, this Spiced Pear Tequila Cocktail is going to be a hit at all of your holiday parties and get-togethers coming up. All of the ingredients are readily available, simple to mix up and perfect for batching in large quantities. What I love most about this cocktail is how it incorporates Monique's love for the agave based spirit, Tequila.
- 2 oz Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Spiced Pear Liqueur (St. George Spirits)
- 1/2 oz Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
1. Mix the Cocktail: Combine the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake for 10 seconds to chill the cocktail.
2. Strain the Cocktail: Strain the cocktail into a coupe glass.
3. Garnish the Cocktail: Place a fresh sprig of rosemary on top of the coupe glass. Enjoy!
To batch this cocktail in larger quantities, simply multiply the ingredient ratios provided by the amount of cocktails you're looking to serve. This post was created in partnership with Pottery Barn. Thank you for supporting our brand partners!