- 3/4 oz Rye Whiskey
- 3/4 oz Cognac
- 3/4 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1 tsp. Bénédictine
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- Dash of Peychaud’s bitters
1. Place a cocktail glass in the freezer to chill while you’re building the drink.
2. Combine your whiskey, cognac, vermouth, Benedictine and bitters into one glass and fill with ice.
3. Stir the drink for 10-15 seconds until chilled.
4. Strain and pour into the chilled cocktail glass.
5. Express the lemon peel’s essential oils over the drink and drop the peel into the drink.
6. Let the good times roll!